- Fantastic detached true bungalow that has been modernised and styled to a high standard
- Front entrance leads straight into the L shaped living / dining room which has a feature fireplace with log burner
- Modern fitted kitchen with wood work surfaces, induction hob, double oven and integrated white goods all fitted with stylish lighting and a great space open into the living / dining
- Inner hallway leads to three bedrooms all of which are decorated in modern tones
- One of the double bedrooms has double doors that open out to the garden area & the third bedroom is fitted with office furniture
- Superb four piece bathroom suite that has designed with a freestanding bath, large walk in shower cubicle with rainfall shower head and double sink with built in storage
- Benefits from double glazing, gas central heating, alarm system and the property is freehold
- Long driveway leads down the side of the property and to the garage which is fitted with an up n over door
- Excellent rear garden which is enclosed, south facing and not overlooked providing a great space for entertaining, children, pets and has space for extension if required
- Well located on a quiet street of similar style properties which is quiet and ideal for access into Bolton, Middlebrook, the M61 and Horwich - Viewings Advised
Superb true bungalow that has been renovated, re styled and designed to a high standard and is ready to move straight into. This modern property enjoys high quality new fixtures and fixtures as well as sitting on a large plot with the potential to extend. The living / dining room is L shaped with the kitchen being part of this open plan room and is great to create the popular family space with windows to three elevations. The fireplace is fitted with a log burner which complements and fits the style of the room perfectly. Benefitting from double glazing, gas central heating and alarm system.
Spread across one floor the property briefly comprises of, front door which leads into the L shaped living / dining room which is stylish and opens into the kitchen. This is fitted with a range of wall and base units with contrasting solid work surfaces, induction hob, double oven and integrated white goods. An inner hallway leads to three bedrooms, the two rear bedrooms are both double in size and one is fitted with double doors that lead out to the garden. The bathroom suite is fantastic and fitted with a four piece bathroom suite that has a freestanding bathtub and large walk in shower with rainfall shower head.
To the side sits the garage which has an up n over door and has a driveway leading to it which can house several cars. The garden to the rear is a real gem, the south facing space is not overlooked and a real sun trap during the summer months. Ideal for entertaining, children and pets and has the space for an extension. A flagged area leads to two lawned sections and all bordered with mature trees and shrubs. Sat on a quiet street of similar style properties this property is truly unique in its internal design and would suit first time buyers, growing families and those looking to downsize. Well located for schools, amenities and towards Bolton Town Centre.
Living / Dining Room - 6.76m narrows to 3.48m x 5.33m narrows to 2.31m (2
A superb and stylish L shaped living / dining area that you enter from the front door. This bright space has double glazed windows to the front and side elevation. Open into kitchen. Fitted with wood effect laminate flooring. Four ceiling lights. Radiator. Power and light points. TV point. Fireplace with log burner. Leads into the inner hallway.
Kitchen - 3.18m x 2.72m (10'5 x 8'11)
Fitted with a modern range of wall and base units with wooden work surfaces that comprises of sink unit with mixer tap and drainer. Integrated fridge and freezer. Integrated dishwasher. Integrated washing machine. NEFF induction hob. NEFF double oven. Large built in pan drawers. Tiled floor. Spotlights. Power and light points. Double glazed window to the side elevation. Open to the dining / living room.
Fitted with carpet. Ceiling light. Power and light points. Loft hatch with pull down ladder. Doors to each of the three bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One - 3.91m x 3.33m (12'10 x 10'11 )
Double sized bedroom with double glazed window to the rear elevation. Fitted with carpet. Ceiling light. Radiator. Power and light points. TV point.
Bedroom Two - 3.30m x 3.00m (10'10 x 9'10)
Double sized bedroom with double glazed double doors to the rear elevation. Fitted with wood effect laminate flooring. Ceiling light. Radiator. Power and light points. TV point.
Bedroom Three - 2.59m x 2.39m (8'6 x 7'10)
Double glazed window to the side elevation. Fitted with carpet. Ceiling light. Radiator. Power and light points. Fitted with built in office furniture with two desk spaces, drawers and storage.
Bathroom - 3.30m x 1.96m (10'10 x 6'5)
Newly fitted four piece bathroom suite in white that comprises of WC, double sink unit with built in storage and mixer taps. Freestanding bath with mixer tap. Walk in shower cubicle with rainfall shower head. Tiled floor. Part lied walls. Recessed ceiling lights. Heated towel rail. Frosted double glazed window to the side elevation.
Garage that sits to the side with up n over door. To the rear a door opens into the garden and a frosted window also gives light.
Long driveway runs down the size of the property to the garage and can house two cars.
Super rear garden that is not overlooked and a private south facing space. The garden wraps around the rear and to one side giving plenty of room for an extension if required. There is an area of flags and two separate patches of lawn and bordered with mature trees and shrubs. Wooden built log storage space. A excellent space to entertain and enjoy those summer days. Great space for children and pets and is a sun trap.
The property is FREEHOLD
Council Tax Band - D (Bolton Council Tax)
Energy Efficiency Rating
Current rating: 49
Potential rating: 83
Environmental (CO2) Impact Rating
Current rating: 45
Potential rating: 82