- Spacious end terrace property that is ideal for first time buyers and investors
- The property is ready to move into after new carpets have been fitted and redecoration
- Entrance vestibule leads to the living / dining room which has sliding doors out to the garden
- Fitted kitchen sits to the front of the property and is fitted with a range of wall and base units, space for white goods and area for dining
- First floor landing leads to two double bedrooms - the master has built in wardrobes
- Three piece partially tiled bathroom suite in white with bath and shower over
- Enclosed rear garden that is not overlooked and fitted with artificial lawn and an area of mature trees a good space to sit out and for children and pets
- Benefits from double glazing, gas central heating and sat on a spacious plot with potential to extend
- Large driveway that sits to the front and can house several vehicles off road
- Ideally located for Bolton Town Centre on a quiet street with schools and amenities within walking distance - Offered for sale with NO FORWARD CHAIN
Deceptively spacious end terrace property that occupies a great plot with the potential to extend in the future. A great first time buy or investment this property has been redecorated and fitted with brand new carpet and is in move in condition. The living room is located to the quiet rear side and opens out to the garden which is a private space that is not overlooked and perfect for children and pets.
Spread across two floors the property briefly comprises of, to the ground floor, Entrance Vestibule which then opens into the Living Room. From here the stairs lead up to the first floor and the double glazed sliding doors open out to the garden. To the front of the property is the fitted kitchen which is fitted with a range of wall and base units and space for white goods with a great space for dining. To the first floor the landing leads to two bedrooms, the rear double bedroom is fitted with built in wardrobes and again located to the quiet rear side. The bathroom is fitted with a three piece suite with bath and shower over.
The rear garden is low maintenance and not overlooked with an area of artificial lawn and bordered with mature trees. To the front there is a good spaced driveway which can house several cars. Benefitting from double glazing and gas central heating and offered for sale with no forward chain. Well located for Bolton Town Centre, the M61 as well as local schools and amenities. Viewings Advised!
Front door with letterbox. Ceiling light. Fitted with carpet. Door to the living room.
Living Room - 4.90m x 3.58m (16'1 x 11'9)
Good size living room with double glazed sliding doors out to the garden. This private room overlooks the garden and enjoys lots of natural light. Fitted with new carpet. Ceiling light. Radiator. Power and light points. TV point. Stairs to the first floor. Door to the kitchen.
Kitchen - 3.58m x 2.79m (11'9 x 9'2)
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with contrasting work surfaces that comprises of stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drainer. Four ring gas hob with oven under and extractor fan over. Space for fridge and freezer. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher. Fitted with vinyl flooring. Ceiling light. Power and light points. Tiled to splash back areas. Radiator. Cupboard that houses the gas combination boiler. Double glazed window to the front elevation.
Fitted with carpet. Ceiling light. Doors to both bedrooms and bathroom. Loft hatch.
Bedroom One - 3.61m x 2.92m narrows to 2.54m (11'10 x 9'7 narrow
Double sized bedroom with double glazed window to the rear elevation. Fitted with carpet. Ceiling light. Power and light points. Radiator. Built in wardrobes and storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two - 3.53m x 1.96m (11'7 x 6'5)
Good sized bedroom with double glazed window to the front elevation. Fitted with carpet. Ceiling light. Power and light points. Radiator.
Bathroom - 2.41m x 1.50m (7'11 x 4'11)
Fitted with a three piece suite in white that comprises of WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and panelled bath with shower over. Tiled to splash back areas. Fitted with vinyl flooring. Radiator. Ceiling light. Frosted double glazed window to the front elevation.
Rear garden that is not overlooked and a private and enclosed space which also spreads around the property. Potential for extension. The low maintenance space has large trees to the rear and an area of artificial lawn. Good space for pets, children and entertaining.
To the front of the property sits a large driveway that can provide off road parking for several cars.
The property is FREEHOLD.
Council Tax Band - A (Bolton Council Tax)
Energy Efficiency Rating
Current rating: 74
Potential rating: 76
Environmental (CO2) Impact Rating
Current rating: 71
Potential rating: 72