- Fantastic semi detached property that is sat on a spacious corner plot which enjoys a wealth of natural light
- Spacious accommodation over both floors and decorated in modern tones in move into condition
- Hallway leads to the front reception room which is a good size with feature bay window which is not overlooked by surrounding properties
- Rear private reception room has space for living / dining and also has a feature bay window which looks out across the garden
- Modern kitchen with range of wall and base units, space for white goods and open into the living / dining space making this room the perfect family room which is very popular
- First floor landing leads to three bedrooms - two of these are double in size and both the master and third room have built in wardobes
- Three piece modern bathroom suite with bath and shower over and partially tiled walls
- Excellent rear garden that is not directly overlooked and offers a great space to sit out and entertain with areas of flags and artificial lawn
- Benefits from double glazing, gas central heating system and a great buy for growing families and starter homes in this popular residential location
- Located on the outskirts of Blackburn close to the areas of Wilpshire and Brownhill and well located for amenities, schools and the surrounding countryside - Viewings Advised!
Sat on an excellent corner plot is this large semi detached property that is modern and stylish and ready to move straight into. Offering buyers two large reception rooms to the ground floor the front having a bay window which fills the room with natural light and looks out down the green leafy street so doesn't feel overlooked. The rear room is the ideal family room with space for living and dining and is open into the kitchen. This private space has another bay feature window and enjoys views out across the garden and again is not overlooked. Benefiting from double glazing, gas central heating and the potential to extend further and create a driveway to the front garden.
Spread across two floors the property briefly comprises of to the ground floor, the brick arched open porch leads to the hallway which has a storage cupboard ideal for coats and the staircase. This leads to the Living Room with its attractive bay window. To the rear sits the ever so popular family room with space for living and dining and the room is filled with light from the rear bay window and further side window. This arrangement works so well and opens into the modern fitted kitchen with its range of wall and base units and space for white goods. To the first floor the landing leads to three bedrooms and all of these are a good size. To the front is a double bedroom with built in wardrobes, the second is also double in size and the third is a good size with further built in storage. A three piece bathroom suite completes the layout with bath and shower over.
To the rear is a fantastic garden that doesn't feel overlooked and is flagged with areas for sitting out and entertaining. There is an artificial lawn which makes the space low maintenance and great for children and pets. To the front there is another sizeable garden area. Great property and ideal for growing families and first time buyers in a popular outskirt area of Blackburn. Viewings Advised.
Front door with letterbox. Frosted windows to the front. Fitted with wood effect laminate flooring. Ceiling light. Radiator. Power and light points. Understairs storage cupboard. Stairs to the first floor. Doors to the Living Room and through to the dining / sitting / kitchen.
Living Room - 3.76m x 3.43m (12'4 x 11'3)
Good size reception room to the front with feature bay double glazed window which fills the room with natural light. Fitted with wood effect laminate flooring. Ceiling light. Radiator. Power and light points. TV point.
Sitting / Dining Room - 5.77m x 5.00m to bay window (18'11 x 16'5 to bay w
Another spacious room to the rear that has space for living and dining and is open to the kitchen. The double glazed bay window to the rear fills the room with natural light and overlooks the garden. There is a further double glazed window to the side elevation. Fitted with wood effect laminate flooring. Ceiling light. Power and light points. TV point. Two radiators.
Kitchen - 3.30m x 2.44m (10'10 x 8'0)
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with contrasting work surfaces that comprises of stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and four ring gas hob with extractor fan. Hot Point double oven and grill. Space for fridge and freezer. Plumbed for washing machine. Plumbed for dishwasher. Tiled for splashback areas. Ceiling light. Power and light points. Double glazed window to the rear elevation. Door to the side.
Bright and spacious landing with double glazed window to the side elevation. Fitted with carpet. Ceiling light. Power and light points. Doors to all three bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One - 3.45m x 3.30m (11'4 x 10'10)
Double sized bedroom with double glazed bay window overlooking the front elevation. Fitted with carpet. Wall lights. Radiator. Power and light points. TV Point. Range of built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Two - 4.09m x 3.28m (13'5 x 10'9)
Double sized bedroom with double glazed window overlooking the rear elevation. Fitted with carpet. Ceiling light. Radiator. Power and light points. TV Point.
Bedroom Three - 2.36m x 2.54m narrows to 1.96m (7'9 x 8'4 narrows
Good sized bedroom with double glazed window overlooking the rear elevation. Fitted with carpet. Ceiling light. Radiator. Power and light points.
Bathroom - 1.68m x 1.88m (5'6 x 6'2)
Fitted with a three piece suite in white that comprises of WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and panelled bath with shower over and screen to side. Part tiled walls. Fitted with vinyl flooring. Ceiling light. Radiator. Frosted double glazed window to the front elevation.
External - Front
Garden fronted property that sits on an excellent plot and offers potential to be able make a driveway if required. Currently a path leads up to the property and each side are areas of lawn and bordered with flowers and mature shrubs.
Excellent rear garden that is not directly overlooked and has been well maintained to provide a great place to sit out and enjoy on those summer days. There are two areas which are flagged and ideal to sit with an area of artificial lawn. Bordered by fencing and mature shrubs.
The property is FREEHOLD.
Council Tax Band - C (Blackburn Council)
Energy Efficiency Rating
Current rating: 68
Potential rating: 83
Environmental (CO2) Impact Rating
Current rating: 66
Potential rating: 82