- Garden fronted mid terraced property in the popular area of Smithills
- Entrance porch that leads to the Living Room which has a superb bay window which fills the room with natural light
- Spacious fitted kitchen to the rear that has space for dining, white goods and bay style window
- First floor landing leads to two double sized bedrooms - the second has a built in storage cupboard
- Newly fitted three piece bathroom suite in white that has a panelled bath with shower over
- Enclosed rear yard that is paved and low maintenance
- Benefiting from double glazing and newly fitted gas combination Worcester boiler
- Walkable to excellent local schools, amenities and just minutes from Bolton Town Centre, Chorley Old Road and towards Horwich and Middlebrook
- Parking is available on street to the front of the property
- Smithills is a popular residential area in Bolton and this home would make a great first time buy or investment with neutral decoration throughout - Offered for sale with NO FORWARD CHAIN
This garden fronted mid terraced property sits on a quiet road in the ever popular area of Smithills. This well sized home has been refreshed throughout with neutral decoration, a newly fitted bathroom suite and is a great buy for first time buyers and investors. It does require flooring to be put down throughout but this allows the purchaser to design the property in there own style. The gas central heating boiler is 12 months old and the house also benefits from double glazing and is offered for sale with NO FORWARD CHAIN.
Spread across two floors the property briefly comprises of, to the ground floor, Entrance Vestibule, Living Room with attractive bay window that fills the space with natural light, Kitchen with range fitted units, space for white goods and offers a good space for dining. The stairs to the first floor lead from here and to the landing which leads to two double bedrooms. The master to the front is a large double and the second bedroom has a built in storage space. A newly fitted three piece bathroom suite in white with panelled bath and shower over to complete the floor.
To the rear of the property is the enclosed yard that is all paved and a low maintenance space that has privacy. To the front there is another low maintenance paved area. The property is just minutes from Halliwell Road and Chorley Old Road with there array of transport links as well as the M61 and Middlebrook Retail Park. This area of Bolton is a highly popular residential area due to excellent schools, shops, amenities and parks. Viewings advised to appreciate this attractive home.
Front door with letterbox. Wall light. Tiled floor. Double glazed window to the front elevation.
Living Room - 4.06m x 3.53m (13'4 x 11'7)
Large double glazed bay window to the front elevation. Ceiling light. Wall light. TV point. Power and light points. Fireplace. Radiator. Door to the Kitchen / Dining area.
Kitchen / Dining Area - 5.13m x 4.06m (16'10 x 13'4)
A spacious room to the rear elevation that is currently fitted with a range of wall and base units with stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drainer. Space for fridge / freezer.Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled to splash back areas. Radiator. Ceiling light. Power and light points. Alarm panel. Stairs to the first floor. Double glazed window to the rear elevation and door.
Ceiling light. Doors to all rooms.
Bedroom One - 4.06m x 3.61m (13'4 x 11'10)
Double sized bedroom with double glazed window to the front elevation. Ceiling light. Radiator. Power and light points.
Bedroom Two - 4.29m x 2.62m (14'1 x 8'7)
Double sized bedroom with double glazed window to the rear elevation. Ceiling light. Radiator. Power and light points. Gas combination boiler. Built in wardrobe.
Bathroom - 2.49m x 1.32m (8'2 x 4'4)
Newly fitted with a three piece suite in white that comprises of WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and panelled bath with shower over. Part tiled walls. Fitted with vinyl flooring. Ceiling light. Loft hatch. Frosted double glazed to the rear elevation.
Enclosed rear yard that is paved and low maintenance.
The property is LEASEHOLD.
Council Tax Band - A (Bolton Council Tax)
Energy Efficiency Rating
Current rating: 63
Potential rating: 80
Environmental (CO2) Impact Rating
Current rating: 61
Potential rating: 79