- End property of three that sits on a spacious plot with space for extension to the side if required
- Requires some updating and modernisation throughout
- Entrance vestibule leads to the Living Room which is a good size and fitted with a fireplace
- Fitted kitchen to the rear with range of wall and base units, space for cooker and white goods and has an area for dining
- First floor landing leads to two double sized bedrooms and three piece bathroom suite with shower cubicle
- Enclosed rear garden that is not overlooked to the rear and has an area of lawn and flagged
- Driveway to the front which leads down the side of the property to the detached garage with up n over door
- Excellent buy for first time buyers and growing families on this hugely popular and quiet estate in Leigh
- Well located for good primary and secondary schools as well as the centre of Leigh with its range of amenities which is only a ten minute walk away
- Offered for sale with NO FORWARD CHAIN - Viewings advised to appreciate the property on offer
Excellent starter home, investment or for those looking to downsize this property sits on a good size plot with potential for extension to the side or rear. Requiring some modernisation and updating this home offers a popular location in Leigh. Within walking distance to the town centre as well as being minutes away from supermarkets, excellent primary and secondary schools.
Spread across two floors the property briefly comprises of, to the ground floor, Entrance Porch, Living Room with stairs to the first floor and window to the front which brings natural light into the space. To the rear is the kitchen / dining area and is currently fitted with a range of wall and base units with space for white goods. To the first floor the landing leads to two double bedrooms and bathroom that is fully tiled and fitted with a large walk in shower.
To the rear sits a good size garden that is not overlooked and has a paved patio area and area of lawn. The detached garage sits to the rear and is fitted with an up n over door. The driveway runs down the side of the property to the garage and is plenty of space to the front to extend the driveway area. Being tucked away on this quiet cul de sac and nestled into the corner is a popular option for buyers and the property benefits from double glazing throughout.
Viewings advised. Offered for sale with NO FORWARD CHAIN.
Front door with letterbox. Frosted double glazed window to the side. Tiled floor. Door to the Living Room.
Living Room - 4.80m x 3.73m (15'9 x 12'3)
Double glazed window to the front elevation. Fitted with carpet. Ceiling light. Power and light points. TV point. Alarm panel. Fireplace. Stairs to the first floor. Door to the dining kitchen.
Kitchen / Dining Area - 3.73m x 2.72m (12'3 x 8'11)
Fitted with a range of wall and base units that comprises of stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Space for gas cooker. Space for fridge and freezer. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled to splash back areas. Power and light points. Fitted with vinyl flooring. Two double glazed windows to the rear elevation. Door to the rear. Space for dining.
Double glazed window to the side elevation. Fitted with carpet.loft hatch. Wall heater. Doors to both bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One - 3.73m x 2.21m (12'3 x 7'3)
Double sized bedroom with double glazed window to the front elevation. Fitted with carpet. Ceiling light. Power and light points. Wall heater.
Bedroom Two - 3.73m x 2.72m (12'3 x 8'11)
Double sized bedroom with double glazed window to the rear elevation. Fitted with carpet. Ceiling light. Power and light points. Wall heater.
Bathroom - 2.82m x 1.45m (9'3 x 4'9)
Fitted with a three piece suite that comprises of WC, pedestal wash hand basin with taps and large shower cubicle. Tiled walls. Fitted with vinyl flooring. Ceiling light. Extractor fan. Door to the storage cupboard.
Enclosed rear garden that is not overlooked and has a flagged area and area of lawn. A shed sits to the bottom of the garden. The garage sits in the garden and is accessed via flagged driveway which runs down the side of the property.
Fitted with an up n over door.
Flagged driveway to the front which can house two cars off road and leads down the side of the property towards the garage.
The property is FREEHOLD.
Council Tax Band - A (Wigan Council)
Energy Efficiency Rating
Current rating: 56
Potential rating: 89
Environmental (CO2) Impact Rating
Current rating: 44
Potential rating: 89