- Well presented two double bedroom cottage that has open views to the front and rear
- Tucked away down a quiet lane with no passing traffic or houses to the front or rear
- Superb modern fitted kitchen with range of wall and base units, wooden work surfaces, integrated fridge and freezer and space for dining
- Modern living room to the quiet rear of the property that overlooks the water views and is decorated in neutral tones
- Several storage options in the property with ground floor under stairs area and two further shelved cupboards off the landing
- First floor landing leads to two bedrooms - the master is a large double with fantastic views to the rear and built in wardrobes
- Four piece stylish and fully tiled bathroom with freestanding bath and separate shower cubicle
- Rear garden that is all paved and a low maintenance space to enjoy the sunshine throughout the day and overlooks the water and trees
- Parking is on street to the front and the property benefits from double glazing, gas central heating and built in USB and power points
- Well located within walking distance to Astley Bridge with its array of schools, shops, amenities and transport links towards Bolton Town Centre
Superb and well presented two double bedroom cottage that is tucked away down a quiet lane with no passing traffic to the front. To the rear the property is not overlooked and open to the surrounding trees and looks out down towards the pond. This beautiful aspect creates a sense of privacy and that you are nestled away into the countryside. In reality you are a few minutes walk into Astley Bridge with its array of shops, amenities, schools and major supermarkets. Transport links lead from here down into Bolton Centre and out towards Darwen. This perfect location is a great time buy for first time buyers or those wanting a home that is a little different.
Spread across two floors the well presented property briefly comprises of, to the ground floor, Front door which leads into the Kitchen with its modern array of wall and base units with wooden work surfaces, integrated fridge and freezer, space for dining and walk in under stairs storage cupboard. The inner hallway has the stairs up to the first floor and then the leads through into the living room. Situated at the back of the property this space is completely private and looks out and leads out to the rear garden. To the first floor the landing leads to two double bedrooms and two built in storage cupboards. The master bedroom has built in wardrobes and sits at the rear so enjoys the views. A four piece bathroom suite completes the layout with freestanding bath with shower attachment and walk in shower cubicle. The property benefits from a recent gas central heating system, double glazing and some of the power points have built in USB ports.
The rear garden is low maintenance and fully paved and a lovely quiet space in which to enjoy the views and the sunshine which the garden enjoys throughout the day. There is parking available to the front of the property on the street. Viewings advised to appreciate this great buy in a highly popular location.
Kitchen - 4.57m x 2.97m (15'0 x 9'9)
Front door with letterbox. Fitted with a modern and stylish range of wall and base units with wooden work surfaces that comprises of a porcelain Belfast sunit unit with mixer tap, four ring gas hob with oven under and extractor fan. Integrated fridge and freezer. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled to splash back areas. Fitted with vinyl flooring. Spotlights. Power and light points. Radiator. Double glazed window to the front elevation. Door to under stairs storage cupboard. Door to the Living Room.
Walk in storage area with ceiling light. Fitted with vinyl flooring. Power and light points. Great storage space.
Living Room - 4.57m x 3.48m (15'0 x 11'5)
Good size Living Room which is located to the private rear of the property and overlooks the beautiful water views. Fitted with carpet. Ceiling light. Radiator. Power and light points, some with USB ports. TV point. Fireplace. Door to the rear garden. Double glazed window to the rear elevation. Stairs to the first floor.
Fitted with carpet. Ceiling light. Radiator. Doors to both bedrooms and bathroom. Loft hatch. Doors to two storage cupboards.
One of the storage cupboards is accessed via double doors and have shelving. The other is accessed via a door and offers further shelving options.
Bedroom One - 4.57m x 3.48m (15'0 x 11'5)
Double sized bedroom to the rear of the property with the superb views across the water and the trees behind. Fitted with carpet. Spotlights. Radiator. Power, light and built in USB points Built in wardrobes. Double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Two - 2.95m x 2.03m (9'8 x 6'8)
Double glazed window to the front elevation. Fitted with carpet. Ceiling light. Power, light and USB points. Radiator.
Bathroom - 2.92m x 1.42m (9'7 x 4'8)
Fitted with a superb modern four piece bathroom suite in white that comprises of WC, sink unit with mixer tap, freestanding bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Further walk in shower cubicle. Tiled floor. Tiled walls. Heated towel rail. Spotlights. Frosted double glazed window to the front elevation. Mirror with light.
Enclosed private garden space that is fully paved and low maintenance. Enjoys wonderful views out across the water and surrounding trees and is a really peaceful space. Enjoys the sunshine throughout the day.
Front - External
To the front there is a paved area and space to park one car.
The property is FREEHOLD
Council Tax Band - A (Bolton Council Tax)
Energy Efficiency Rating
Current rating: 68
Potential rating: 89
Environmental (CO2) Impact Rating
Current rating: 68
Potential rating: 91