- Extended semi detached property that has been upgraded and is well presented throughout
- Offers superb family spaces with a Living Room to the front with bay window and then a large open plan Sitting / Dining / Kitchen room to the rear
- Modern fitted kitchen that was re done in 2017 and is stylish and modern with integrated appliances, double oven and induction hob with glass splash back area and feature extractor fan
- Sitting room to the rear overlooks the garden and has double doors - there are three further Velux windows that fill this space with natural light
- First floor landing leads to three bedrooms - two of which are double and the third is a single
- All the bedrooms have built in wardrobes, shelving and storage space with two two f the rooms having built in desks with drawers
- Stylish three piece bathroom with large walk in shower cubicle, sink with storage and fully tiled with Velux window to the ceiling
- Rear enclosed garden that is fully paved and a low maintenance space that is ideal for entertaining, children and pets and enjoys the sunshine from morning until sunset
- Benefits from driveway which can house two cars, double glazing, neutral decoration, spotlights built into the rear facias and brick built garden storage that is plumbed for a utility space for white
- Ideal buy for first time buyers, growing families and well located in a popular area of Bolton close to shops, amenities and transport links towards Bolton and Horwich - Viewings Advised
Superb extended semi detached property that has been updated to a high standard and is well presented throughout. Offering buyers spacious living accommodation to the ground floor that would suit a variety of growing families. The hallway leads to the living room to the front with bay window and then also leads into the dining / sitting / kitchen which is ideal for that open plan living / dining that is really popular at the moment. The rear space overlooks the rear and has double doors which open out to the garden. Three Velux windows fill this space with natural light and the kitchen which was re fitted in 2017 is stylish and fitted with integrated appliances.
Spread across two floors the property briefly comprises of, to the ground floor, Hallway with storage cupboard, Living room to the front with fireplace and bay window, Dining area which is open to the modern fitted kitchen with its integrated appliances, induction hob and double oven. This opens into the sitting room space which opens out to the garden and has the wiring for surround sound. To the first floor the landing leads to three bedrooms, all of which have built in wardrobes, shelving and two have desks with drawers. A stylish three piece bathroom suite completes the layout and this space is fitted with a large walk in shower and sink with built in storage.
To the rear the garden is enclosed and low maintenance as it is fully paved with planted borders. There is a brick built utility / storage space and the rear fascias are fitted with spotlights to create a lovely effect in the evening time. A great space for entertaining, children and pets and enjoys the sunshine throughout the day until sunset. The driveway to the front can house two cars. Benefits from gas central heating, alarm system and double glazing. Local schools, amenities and transport links are close by. Viewings Advised
Front door with letterbox. Frosted double glazed window to the front elevation. Fitted with wood effect laminate flooring. Ceiling light. Power and light points. Radiator. Stairs to the first floor. Under stairs storage cupboard. Door to the Living Room. Door to the Kitchen / Dining / Sitting Room.
Living Room - 3.66m x 3.35m (12'0 x 11'0)
Good size reception room to the front of the property with double glazed bay window which brings lots of natural light into the property. Fitted with carpet. Ceiling light. Radiator. Power and light points. TV point. Fireplace.
Kitchen / Dining / Sitting Room - 7.06m narrows to 2.77m x 5.33m narrows to 3.43m (2
Dining Room - 3.66m x 3.43m (12'0 x 11'3)
Spacious dining area that is open to the kitchen and the sitting room. Tiled floor with underfloor heating. Spot lights. Power and light points. Radiator.
Kitchen - 2.87m x 2.92m (9'5 x 9'7)
Fitted with a newly fitted kitchen in 2017 that has a range of modern wall and base units with contrasting work surfaces that comprises of sink unit with mixer tap, four ring induction hob with feature extractor fan and glass splash back. Integrated fridge and freezer. Integrated dishwasher. Under unit spotlights. Power and light points. Built in double oven. Spotlights. Tiled floor with underfloor heating.
Sitting Room - 5.33m x 2.77m (17'6 x 9'1)
Superb rear extension with two double glazed windows to the rear garden. Three further Velux windows that fill this space with natural light. Tiled floor with underfloor heating. Wall lights. Power and light points. TV point.
Fitted with carpet. Frosted double glazed window to the side elevation and to fill the space with natural light. Loft hatch with pull down ladder which leads to a fully boarded loft with power and light points. Doors to all three bedrooms and the bathroom.
Bedroom One - 3.68m x 3.25m (12'1 x 10'8)
Double sized bedroom with double glazed window to the front elevation. Fitted with carpet. Ceiling light. Radiator. Power and light points. TV point. Built in wardrobes, drawers and bedside cabinets.
Bedroom Two - 3.18m x 3.07m (10'5 x 10'1)
Double sized bedroom with double glazed window to the rear elevation. Fitted with carpet. Ceiling light. Radiator. Power and light points. TV point. Built in wardrobes, shelving and desk with drawers.
Bedroom Three - 2.74m x 1.88m (9'0 x 6'2)
Single sized bedroom with double glazed window to the front elevation. Fitted with carpet. Ceiling light. Radiator. Power and light points. Built in wardrobe, over the bed and under the bed storage as well as a desk with drawers.
Bathroom - 2.26m x 2.03m (7'5 x 6'8)
Fitted with a modern three piece suite in white that comprises of WC, sink unit with drawers and mixer tap and large walk in shower cubicle. Tiled floor. Tiled walls. Spotlights. Heated towel rail. Velux window and further frosted double glazed window to the rear elevation.
External - Garden
An enclosed and low maintenance rear garden that is all paved and bordered with attractive plants. This space enjoys the sunshine from 11am until sunset and is a great space for entertaining, children and pets. There is access down the side of the property. Also a brick built building which is plumbed for washing machine, space for dryer and power points for additional white goods if required. Superb storage area.
Spotlights are fitted into the fascias so create a nice light into the evening. Outdoor tap.
To the front sits a driveway that can house two cars and is all paved.
The property is LEASEHOLD. Ground rent of £3.50 per annum
Council Tax Band - B (Bolton Council)
Energy Efficiency Rating
Current rating: 59
Potential rating: 74
Environmental (CO2) Impact Rating
Current rating: 51
Potential rating: 67