- Located at the end of this quiet cul de sac is this excellent semi detached true bungalow that offers flexible accommodation
- Well located for the centre of Aspull with the shops, doctors surgery, bus routes all within a few minutes walk
- Sat on the largest plot on the estate this property is a great buy but does require some internal modernisation
- Spacious entrance hall leads to the Living room which has a large window to the front and leads to the inner hallway
- Fitted kitchen area with range of units, space for white goods and this is open to the dining area
- Master bedroom is a good size double with built in wardrobes and sat at the quiet rear side
- Two further bedrooms, one of which could be an additional reception room and has a sliding door that leads out to the garden
- En Suite stylish wet room suite to the master bedroom and family three piece bathroom with bath and shower over
- Superb enclosed rear garden that is south facing and not directly overlooked, has a patio area and is mainly lawned and bordered with established trees and shrubs
- Benefits from Garage, Driveway, Alarm system, gas central heating, double glazing and offered for sale with NO FORWARD CHAIN
Located at the end of a quiet cul de sac is this semi detached true bungalow. Sat on the largest plot on the estate this property requires some internal modernisation but offers flexible accommodation with three bedrooms, two reception rooms and two bathrooms. There are options to extend further if required as the plot is of a good size and is minutes walk away from the centre of Aspull with its array of shops, Doctors Surgery, Schools and just five minutes drive from Middlebrook, M61 & the centres of Horwich and Wigan.
All on one floor the property briefly comprises of, Entrance Porch with storage cupboard, Living Room with fireplace and large window to the front. The inner hallway leads through the property to the dining / kitchen area and this is fitted with a range of wall and base units. There are three bedrooms, the master bedroom is sat the rear of the property overlooking the garden and has a en suite shower / wet room which is just three years old and stylish. This bedroom also has fitted wardrobes. There are two other bedrooms, one of them could be an additional sitting room if required and has sliding door that opens out to the garden. A three piece bathroom suite completes the layout.
To the front sits an integral garage with up n over door and driveway that can house one car. There is a garden area to the front with a lawned section and bordered with plants and shrubs. To the rear sits an enclosed and private garden that is a spacious size and laid out with a patio and large lawn that is bordered with further plants and trees. Benefits from double glazing, gas central heating and alarm system. Offered for sale with NO FORWARD CHAIN. Great buy in a popular residential area of Aspull.
Front door with letterbox. Large frosted double glazed window to the front elevation. Radiator. Ceiling light. Storage cupboard that houses the BAXI combination boiler. Alarm panel. Door to the Living Room.
Living Room - 5.46m x 3.73m (17'11 x 12'3)
Good size living room with double glazed window to the front elevation. Ceiling light. Wall lights. Power and light points. TV point. Two radiators. Gas fireplace. Door to the inner hallway.
Dining Room - 2.92m x 2.64m (9'7 x 8'8)
Double glazed window to the side elevation. Fitted with carpet. Power and light points. Ceiling light. Open to the kitchen area.
Kitchen - 2.92m x 2.54m (9'7 x 8'4)
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with contrasting work surfaces that comprises of stainless steel sink unit with taps, four ring electric hob with oven under and extractor fan over. Space for fridge and freezer. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled to splash back areas. Ceiling light. Power and light points. Double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Fitted with carpet. Loft hatch. Spotlights. Power and light points. Radiator. Doors to all three bedrooms, the bathroom and the dining / kitchen area.
Bedroom One - 3.91m x 2.74m (12'10 x 9'0)
Double sized bedroom with double glazed window to the rear elevation. Fitted with carpet. Ceiling light. Radiator. Power and light points. Built in wardrobes. Door to the En Suite wet room.
En Suite Shower Room - 2.49m x 1.14m (8'2 x 3'9)
Fitted with a three piece suite that comprises of WC, sink unit with mixer tap and shower. Tiled floor. Tiled walls. Spotlights. Extractor fan. Heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two / Reception Room - 2.97m x 2.95m (9'9 x 9'8)
Double sized bedroom with double glazed window and sliding door to the rear elevation. Fitted with carpet. Ceiling light. Radiator. Power and light points. Could be used as an extra reception room if required.
Bedroom Three - 2.69m x 2.64m (8'10 x 8'8)
Bedroom with double glazed window to the side elevation. Ceiling light. Radiator. Power and light points.
Fitted with a three piece suite that comprises of WC, sink unit with taps and panelled bath with taps and shower over. Tiled floor. Tiled walls. Ceiling light. Extractor fan. Frosted double glazed window to the side elevation. Built in storage cupboard.
Fitted with an up n over door. Power points. Ceiling light.
Superb south facing rear garden that is not directly overlooked and one of the largest plots on the estate. Enclosed space that has a patio area and the rest is lawned and bordered with trees, shrubs and plants. Access from the rear of the property and the side. Outside tap.
Front Garden / Driveway
To the front sits the driveway which can house one car. To the side of the driveway sits the garden which is lawned and bordered with trees and shrubs.
The property is FREEHOLD.
Council Tax Band - C (Wigan Council)
Energy Efficiency Rating
Current rating: 51
Potential rating: 80
Environmental (CO2) Impact Rating
Current rating: 47
Potential rating: 79