- Attractive mid terrace property that does sit opposite other homes giving it a more private aspect
- Living room to the front that leads into the dining / kitchen
- Kitchen is fitted with a range of wall and base units, space for white goods and the stairs lead up to the first floor
- First floor landing leads to two good size bedrooms
- Three piece bathroom suite that is modern with a bath and shower over
- Low maintenance yard to the rear that enjoys the sunshine throughout the day and into the late evening
- Benefits from being garden fronted, double glazing, gas central heating and in good condition
- Great buy for investors and first time buyers in the popular area of Heaton
- Well located for Chorley New Road and Chorley Old Road with Morrison's and transport links closeby
- Popular area of Bolton with good schools, amenities and access towards Bolton Town Centre and towards Horwich - Viewings Advised
An attractive garden fronted mid terrace property that would suit a first time buyer or investor. With no houses opposite this home is a great buy and benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and modern fixtures and fittings. Sat on a quiet street in the ever popular Heaton close by to both Chorley Old Road and Chorley New Road, both have an array of shops, amenities and transport links towards Horwich and Bolton.
Spread across two floors the property briefly comprises of, to the ground floor, Entrance Vestibule, Living Room with window to the front and door to the dining / kitchen. This space has a rage of wall and base units, space for white goods, an area for dining and the stairs leading to the first floor. There is access out to the rear yard also. To the first floor the landing leads to two bedrooms, the master to the front is a large double and the second is also of a good size. A three piece modern bathroom suite completed the layout, there is a bath and shower over and feature LED lighting to the flooring.
The yard to the rear is paved and a low maintenance space that enjoys the sunshine throughout the day into the early evening. On street car parking to the front.
Viewings advised to appreciate the property on offer.
Front door with letterbox. Fitted with carpet. Door to the Living Room.
Living Room - 3.76m x 4.39m (12'4 x 14'5)
Spacious living room with double glazed window to the front elevation. Fitted with carpet. Ceiling light. Power and light points. TV point. Radiator. Door to the Kitchen / Dining Area.
Kitchen / Dining Area - 3.76m x 3.15m (12'4 x 10'4)
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with contrasting work surfaces that comprises of a stainless steel one and a half sink unit with mixer tap and drainer, four ring electric hob with oven under and extractor fan. Space for fridge and freezer. Plumbed for washing machine. Fitted with vinyl flooring. Ceiling light. Power and light points. Tiled to splash back area. Stairs to the first floor. Radiator. Door to the rear. Double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Fitted with carpet. Ceiling light. Loft hatch. Ours to both bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One - 3.81m x 3.76m (12'6 x 12'4)
Double sized bedroom with double glazed window to the front elevation. Fitted with wood effect laminate flooring. Ceiling light. Power and light points. Radiator.
Bedroom Two - 3.78m x 1.57m (12'5 x 5'2)
Bedroom with double glazed window to the rear elevation. Fitted with carpet. Ceiling light. Power and light points. Radiator.
Modern three piece bathroom suite that comprises of WC, pedestal wash hand basin with taps and panelled bath with mixer tap and shower over. Tiled floor. Tiled walls. Heated towel rail. Spot lights. Frosted double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Low maintenance paved rear yard that enjoys the sunshine throughout the day until the early evening.
The property is LEASEHOLD.
Council Tax Band - A (Bolton Council Tax)
Energy Efficiency Rating
Current rating: 69
Potential rating: 84
Environmental (CO2) Impact Rating
Current rating: 68
Potential rating: 82