- Walking distance to Bredbury Train Station, within a mile of the M60 and well located for local amenities, Stockport and offered for sale with NO FORWARD CHAIN
- Three piece modern bathroom with bath, rainfall shower head, folding screen to side and sink unit with built in storage
- Stylish kitchen with large range of units, induction hob, extractor fan with LED lights, integrated appliances and access via double doors out out to the rear garden
- Decorative stones where a car can be parked to the front of the property & rear garden that is enclosed, not overlooked and a blank canvas to create your own space
- Master bedroom with fitted mirrored wardrobes and a recessed ceiling with LED lighting and concealed curtain rails
- First floor landing and stairs that are fitted with low level LED lighting for mood and style
- Second reception room to the rear that opens to the kitchen and creates an ideal family / dining / sitting room
- Hallway leads to the Living Room which has a large bay window to the front to bring lots of natural light into the room
- Superb three bedroom mid terrace property that has been refurbished to a high standard throughout
- Newly fitted flooring, neutral decoration, new gas central heating system
Superb refurbished and styled property that has been done up to a high standard and offers spacious accommodation over the two floors. With a newly fitted modern kitchen with integrated appliances and induction hob, new bathroom suite with rainfall shower head and large light up mirror. The flooring throughout is of a grey colour and in keeping with the neutral and modern decoration of the property. The master bedroom has been styled with a top end hotel room in mind and has a recessed ceiling with LED lighting, mirrored built in wardrobes and the ceiling rails are also hidden.
Spread across two floors the property briefly comprises of, to the ground floor, Hallway, Living Room with bay window, further second reception room that can be used for dining or sitting and opens to the kitchen. The stylish kitchen has a range of wall and base units and double doors that open out to the garden. To the first floor the landing and stairs have low level built LED lighting for a stylish effect and this leads to three bedrooms and newly fitted bathroom. Two of the bedrooms are double in size with the third being a study or nursery room.
This hugely popular road is within a few minutes walk to Bredbury train station with its excellent links towards Manchester Piccadilly and Sheffield. The M60 motorway network is also less than a mile away and Stockport centre and local amenities are close by. To the front of the property there is a stoned area which is suitable for parking and to the rear the garden is not overlooked and is currently a blank canvas for a new buyer to create there own dream space. Offered for sale with NO FORWARD CHAIN.
The property is freehold.
Council Tax Band - B (Stockport Council)
To the front sits an area that has decorative stones and can house one car off road.
External - Garden
To the rear sits an enclosed garden that is not overlooked as no houses sit directly behind. The garden is currently a blank canvas and awaiting purchasers to create there dream space. Enjoying sunshine throughout the day and into the evening this space would be ideal for pets, children and entertaining.
Double sized bedroom with double glazed window to the rear elevation. Spotlights. Radiator. Power and light points. Recently refurbished with new carpet and freshly painted walls.
Bedroom with double glazed window to the rear elevation. Spotlights. Radiator. Power and light points. Recently refurbished with new carpet and freshly painted walls.
Fitted with a stylish and new three piece site that comprises of WC, sink unit with mixer tap and built into a storage unit and bath with mixer tap with rainfall shower head and folding screen to side. Large mirror with light. Heated towel rail. Tiled floor. Spotlights. Part tiled walls. Frosted double glazed window to the side elevation.
Double sized bedroom with double glazed windows to the front elevation. Recessed ceiling with LED lighting to create a warm and stylish master bedroom. Built in wardrobes to one wall with mirrored doors. Radiator. Power and light points. Recently refurbished with new carpet and freshly painted walls. Curtains are built into the recessed ceiling and slide to close.
Newly carpeted stairs lead up to the first floor with stylish spot lights built into the stair level to create mood lighting this continues onto the landing. Radiator. Power and light points. Loft hatch. Spotlights to the ceiling. Doors to three bedrooms and bathroom.
Front door with letterbox. Fitted with grey wood effect laminate flooring. Radiator. Spot lights. Power and light points. Stairs to the first floor. Doors to the living room and dining room.
Bright room with double glazed bay window to the front elevation. Recently refurbished with new grey carpet and freshly painted walls. Radiator. Spotlights. Power and light points. TV point.
Another bright room that has been opened up into the kitchen to create a fantastic dining / sitting / Family space. Double glazed bay window to the rear elevation. Recently refurbished with new grey wood effect laminate flooring and freshly painted walls. Radiator. Spotlights. Power and light points. TV point. Open to the kitchen.
Superb modern and stylish fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with contrasting work surfaces that comprises of sink unit with mixer tap and drainer. Induction hob with extractor fan over with led lighting and glass splashback areas. Double oven and grill. Integrated fridge and freezer. Integrated dish washer. Plumbed for washing machine. Spotlights. Power and light points. Newly fitted wall mounted gas central heating and smart meter. Double glazed window to the side elevation and further double glazed double doors that lead out to the garden.
Environmental (CO2) Impact Rating
Current rating: 56
Potential rating: 85
Energy Efficiency Rating
Current rating: 61
Potential rating: 87