- Nestled at the quiet end of this private development is this fantastic top floor apartment with lift access
- Enjoying an excellent position on the second floor in the corner so enjoys lots of natural light
- Hallway with video entry phone and good size storage cupboard that houses the heating & water tank
- Superb open plan living / dining / kitchen room with double glazed doors that open out to the juliet balcony and green views
- Kitchen area is fitted with a range of wall and base units with integrated fridge / freezer and dishwasher
- Main double bedroom that has a walk in dressing / storage room and Loft hatch and access to large loft storage space with integrated ladder
- Three piece bathroom suite in white that comprises of bath with shower over
- Car parking space in the development
- This small development is fully double glazed, offers reasonable service charge, storage heaters and well looked after in the communal areas
- Ideally located for the East Lancs Road and access into Salford Quays, Manchester City Centre and surrounding motorway networks - Offered for sale with NO FORWARD CHAIN
Nestled at the end of the Summerhill Gardens development is this private and intimate block with a handful of apartments. Sat on the second floor, which is the top floor, is this one bedroom apartment that enjoys a fantastic corner and rear position. The flat is filled with natural light and looks out to the trees and green that surround the block. Offering modern and spacious accommodation that is in an excellent position for anyone who wants to be close to Salford Quays, Manchester City Centre and the East Lancashire Road.
Sat on the top floor of this development, this apartment briefly comprises of, Hallway with video entry phone, Open plan Living / Dining / Kitchen space that has a Juliet balcony and is a bright room. The kitchen is modern and fitted with integrated fridge / freezer and dishwasher. The main bedroom is an excellent sized double with additional walk in dressing or storage space. There is a loft hatch with pull down ladder and offers further storage space. The apartment is completed with a three piece bathroom suite and further built in storage cupboard.
There is lift access to all floors and the management company is run by the residents so offers good value service charge and a well kept building. There is parking to the side and the post comes directly to the door rather than communal postboxes. The apartment is double glazed and heated by storage heaters. An excellent buy for first time buyers or investors who will enjoy the location and the good value for money. Property is offered for sale with NO FORWARD CHAIN. Viewings advised.
Second Floor (Top Floor)
Front door with letterbox. Fitted with carpet. Ceiling light. Wall mounted storage heater. Freshly decorated. Video entry phone. Doors to the bedroom, bathroom and storage cupboard. Double doors open to the open plan living / dining / kitchen
Living / Dining / Kitchen - 3.96m’0.00m narrows to 2.44m’0.00m x 6.71m’3.05m x
A superb bright and spacious living / dining room with modern fitted kitchen to the rear of the space. Being on the corner of the building the room has three double glazed windows to the side elevation. Double doors open to the rear elevation overlooking the quiet side and the trees and greenery. Fitted with wood effect laminate flooring. Two ceiling lights. Power and light points. Two wall mounted storage heaters. The kitchen area is fitted with a range of wall and base units with contrasting work surfaces that comprises of one and a half stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drainer, four ring electric hob with oven under and extractor fan over. Integrated fridge and integrated freezer. Integrated dishwasher. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled to splash back areas. Spot lights. Power and light points.
Bedroom One - 2.74m’1.83m x 3.35m’2.74m (9’6 x 11’9)
Double sized bedroom with double glazed window to the rear elevation. Fitted with carpet. Ceiling light. Wall mounted storage heater. Power and light points. Door to built in storage / dressing area. Loft hatch and integrated ladder with access to large loft storage space.
Dressing / Storage Area
Good size walk in storage / dressing area. Fitted with carpet. Ceiling light.
Bathroom - 1.52m’1.83m x 2.13m’1.83m (5’6 x 7’6)
Fitted with a three piece suite in white that comprises of WC, pedestal wash hand basin with taps and panelled bath with taps and shower over and screen to side. Tiled floor. Spotlights. Tiled to splash back areas. Shaver point.
Off road car parking space in the car park for the development.
Good size storage cupboard that houses the heating and water system.
Service Charge Details
The ‘Service Charge is £89 per month and the apartment block is an RTM (Right To Management) with owner/director management providing owners with full control over the service charge and management of the block.
The property is LEASEHOLD. The ground rent charge is £290 per annum
Council Tax Band - B (Salford Council)
Energy Efficiency Rating
Current rating: 78
Potential rating: 80
Environmental (CO2) Impact Rating
Current rating: 67
Potential rating: 71