- Garden fronted mid terrace property that is in good order throughout
- Benefits from double glazing, superfast boradband, alarm system and gas central heating system
- Entrance Vestibule leads to a good size living room with large window and feature fireplace
- Recently fitted Kitchen with breakfast bar, space for white goods and opens to the rear
- First floor landing leads to two bedrooms
- Newly fitted modern three piece bathroom suite with bath and shower over - freshly plastered and decorated
- Rear yard is all paved and an ideal secure parking area if required
- Offered for sale with NO FORWARD CHAIN
- Well positioned for the amenities, schools, shops and transport links of Hallliwell Road
- ideal for first time buyers or Investors due to its popular residential location
Located just off Adrian Road in the popular residential location this garden fronted two bedroom mid terrace property is in move into condition and ideal for first time buyers or investors. Offering good size accomodation, modern fixtures and fittings as well as double glazing, superfast broadband, an alarm system and gas central heating system. The bathroom is brand new and the property has been plastered and decorated throughout.
Spread across two floors the property briefly comprises of, to the ground floor. Entrance vestibule, Living room with feature fireplace and large window to the front. Modern fitted kitchen to the rear that has the stairs going to the first floor, breakfast bar, space for appliances and fully tiled to the floor and splash back areas. To the first floor the landing leads to two bedrooms, the master is a large double and a three piece modern bathroom suite.
To the rear there is an enclosed paved area that offers secure off road parking for one car or to be used as an ideal place to sit out or for pets and children. Within a few minutes walk to Halliwell Road with its array of amenities, shops and transport links towards Bolton Town Centre and Horwich.
Offered for sale with NO FORWARD CHAIN.
Composite Double Glazed front door to Carpeted entance area with door to Lounge. Alarm Panel
Living Room - 4.27m x 3.91m (max) (14' x 12'10" (max))
This pleasant light and welcoming room has recently been re-plastered and re carpeted and has a modern electric fire with wooden plinth and surround. Double glazed window to front elevation. Neutral decor with dado rail. Radiator.
Kitchen / Dining Area - 3.91m x 3.56m (12'10" x 11'8")
Spacious modern Kitchen with Breakfast bar. Integrated double oven and Gas hob with Extractor chimney. Stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Tiled floor. Double glazed window to rear courtyard area. Composite door to rear courtyard
Stairs & Landing
Carpeted stairs to first floor landing with access to all first floor rooms
Bedroom One - 3.91m x 3.40m (12'10" x 11'2")
The newly carpeted and plastered room offers an excellent size with double glazed window to front elevation with radiator.
Bedroom Two - 2.67m x 2.21m (8'9" x 7'3")
Carpeted and double glazed window to the rear elevation. Radiator with Decorative cover.
Brand new modern and stylish three piece bathroom suite that comprises of WC, wash hand basin with mixer tap and full size panelled bath with electric shower over. Tiled to splash back areas. Fitted with vinyl flooring. Radiator. Ceiling light. Frosted double glazed window to the rear elevation.
To the front there is a small paved area. To the rear the courtyard area is paved and offers secure parking accessed by an up and over system.
The property is Leasehold with a peppercorn annual ground rent. Tax Band A
Energy Efficiency Rating
Current rating: 60
Potential rating: 80
Environmental (CO2) Impact Rating
Current rating: 58
Potential rating: 79